Continuing Education Credits
The Transgender Training Institute is pleased to offer continuing education credits (CEs) as a Level 2 CE Provider through the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors & Therapists (AASECT).
AASECT CEs are accepted by many mental health and medical credentialing bodies – please check with your board about how AASECT credits can be transferred. (Each board is different, and we would never want to misguide you, so we are unable to advise about whether or not your board will accept AASECT credits.)
We are currently offering CEs for the following courses:
- Training-of-Trainers: 20 CE hours
- Ally/Advocate Training Camp: – 12 CE hours
- Shifting from Clinician to Advocate: Beyond Clinical Interventions for Our Transgender and Non-Binary Clients – 8 CE hours
- Foundations of Awareness: An Intro for Clinicians Working With Transgender and Non-Binary Clients – 4 CE
- Working With Transgender and Non-Binary Clients: Integrating Therapeutic Models of Care – 4 CE hours
- Supporting Transgender & Non-Binary Clients for Social Service Providers: -4 CE hours
- Impact of COVID-19 on Transgender Communities: – 1.5 CE hours
- Understanding Non-Binary Through a Racial Lens: – 1.5 CE hours
- Basics of Trans Affirming Medical Care: – 1 CE hour
These programs meet the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and are approved for the number of CE credits noted above. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
- $15 – Webinars (2 hours or less)
- $30 – Classes (5+ hours), Ally/Advocate Training Camps
- $60 – Training-of-Trainers
The CE fees are used to cover our time to generate the necessary paperwork and help offset costs of provider fees. Certificates will be provided within 10 business days after the last day of the event.
Registering for CEs
In order to receive CEs for our offerings, when you are registering on Eventbrite, remember to select the CE Certificate option prior to checkout. (It is located as an additional option at the bottom of the registration options list.) If you forgot to select it, or would like to add it on after you register, please contact us and we will send you an invoice for the CE credits. All requests must be received prior to the event and we will not be able to issue CE credits retroactively.
Certificates will be provided via email from registration@TransgenderTrainingInstitute.com within 10 business days after the last day of the event. If you have not received your certificate by that time, please check your spam folder and then shoot our Registration Coordinator, Forever Moon, an email at: registration@TransgenderTrainingInstitute.com.
We will be adding more webinars and classes to our CE offerings as we go. Join our mailing list to find out when we first announce new offerings.